Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mmmmmmfiveguys

I love a lot of shows on Travel Channel. Anthony Bourdain - No Reservations...LOVE it! Dhani Tackles the Globe...love it AND it reminds me I really need to workout. Madventures...those Finns are some crazy ass mofos. Man v. Food...he must have some mad doo-doos AND it reminds me I really need to workout. Bizzare Foods...don't love it as much as I used to because now Andrew just annoys me.

My new favorite TC show? Meet the Natives - USA! If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend you tune in. The premise is very simple. Grab five guys from the remote South-Pacific island of Tanna and let them spend a week with five different American families, all from varying walks of life. The show is both very entertaining and enlightening. They have an almost child-like approach to everything they experience, but they bring with them so much wisdom and real honesty. Here's a sampling:







Keep an out for indigenous nudity you crazy kids!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! I wanted to check that out and forgot to put it on the DVR.
Agreed - Andrew Z is super annoying. Tony Bourdain's holiday special with Queens of the Stone Age was pretty entertaining (and now you know I watched a whole lotta TLC this past weekend while baking cookies).

Willie said...

You'll really like the show. I laughed out loud several times in each episode, but it is very heartwarming as well. Plus, there's assed-out dancing at the end of each visit!

Post a Comment