Sunday, December 6, 2009

Before History...Beyond Imagination!

Dusty blogged about this before, and I've been meaning to touch on it but the demands of trying to be creative seem to take up most of my available time.  I'm about to shut down for the night and I decided to give Jemara a little education on how awesome movies were when dad was growing up.  Namely, one of my most memorable films, Clash of the Titans...



I remember being terrified of Medusa.  She looked so real to me.  Of course, my imagination filled in a lot of the blanks claymation left behind.  And after looking at that trailer, there were a LOT of blanks.  Wow, we've come a long way in creating reality in a movie.  Of course, to Jemara, the 1980's Medusa was kind of comical, but I wonder if she'll be afraid of the computer rendered version in the new movie:



That trailer makes me giddy like a Japanese schoolgirl in a Sanrio store during a Hello Kitty sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment