Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey there folks. I certainly hope this Christmas finds all of you well, in good health and with loved ones. I've finished all my Christmas shopping (took care of the last of it early this morning) and now I'm going to just chill and wait until Santa shows up to share some Sam Adams Winter Ale with me.

We went driving around the neighborhood to see some of the lights our neighbors have done up in their yards. Some of the houses look really good. I'm not big on decorating for Christmas, probably because we go all out for Halloween. Here are a few of the illuminated cribs in my neck of the woods.







Looking forward to not only watching the kids open gifts in the morning, but also go to work on the big Christmas feast. For those of you that know me also know that I can get my burn on.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment