Monday, December 14, 2009

The Duality of One Man

I know I've hinted several times about how I have this side job of making movies and the such. I certainly haven't kept secret about my bromance with my boy Ken. Well the boys of Cloudy Logic Productions have been working diligently to step up our game. Ken has updated the website to give it a more modern touch. I'm also going to start a new blog, strictly for CLP activities. Do not fret dear readers, for I will continue to maintain this fine virtual place of literary brain dumping. This space will just occupy all of my normal acts of depravity and perversion that many of you are so fond of reading.

Having said that, the Christmas (yes, I still call it Christmas and not Holiday) season is upon us. Hell, for some of the stores it has been upon us since late August. Jemara has a homemade advent calendar thumbtacked on the wall of my office, counting down the days. She also has a little note that says, "P.S. Don't forget to put a ping pong table on my x-mas list." Like we have the space to put in a ping pong table for her and her imaginary friend. I'll get her a ping pong app for her iPod.

While I was I was driving on 436 yesterday, I happened to catch this really cool sight:


I wish I could have seen it at night. He looks like the kind of guy I want to sit down and drink beer with. We can both discuss our checkered histories of being naughty and nice.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome

Post a Comment