Monday, October 5, 2009

Pixelgasms...

If you've read my previous blogs, you might have gotten the hint I was a bit of a video game connoisseur. Especially of the first person shooter nature. The most amazing thing about video games is they get more and more realistic. Just when you thought it wasn't possible for a game to have more detail, the next one does and so on and so on. It's crazy to think this was top of the line gaming 10 years ago:



Move over bacon, here comes something meatier. Here are a few of the games I'm looking forward to getting my controller-induced calloused fingertips on:









Check out how awesome this looks!



I'm wondering if this chick likes to partay:



And when you thought there wasn't anymore ODST to give...



Happy hunting you crazy kids...

0 comments:

Post a Comment