Friday, September 25, 2009

As I Stroll the Quiet Streets of New Mombasa...

Hey mom, I've been having a great time on my tour of New Mombasa. The city is completely full of foreigners, but I'm trying my best to blend in and not cause an inter-galactic incident. Here I am trying to get someone's attention by poppin' a cap in his ass:



And this is me using my sniper scope to take wonderful headshots of some of other foreigners in the area:



Of course, sometimes I'm met with a bit of resistance. Some of it hostile and I've suffered an injury or two:



Regardless, I'm still glorious...even in defeat:



Wish you were here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha - LOVE it. its soooo preeeetty

Willie said...

The game is a lot of fun. I had to pry myself from it and play some Tiger Wood 2010 instead. But I can hear the call of the ODST beckoning. Like the whisper you say to the wind at midnight.

Post a Comment