Friday, January 8, 2010

What I'm Feelin' Right Now

Cutty Lue's upcoming mixtape. Go to his myspace page and listen to "Cutty Lue (MIXTAPE)....shhhhh" for a taste.

This version of Jason Derulo's "Whatcha Say" (the song, not necessarily the video):

(props 2 Vadinne)

This song by Drake:


Funny man Red Grant:


The latest Kick-Ass trailer:


Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo:


Playing as Coach on L4D2...especially on Live! For you fellow L4D2ers, I found this video pretty informative.

Speaking of zombies, make sure you add this to your Zombie Plan. I just got my first can as a gift! Wish I could provide a pic, but I left it in the office. And to some of you, this may seem like a foolish move because you'll say, "But Willie. What if the zombie invasion happened this weekend? What good would that can of bacon be in your office?" It's called remote storage of food. That can of bacon has a shelf life of 10 years and I'm sure my office building will remain standing for some time. So, no matter where I may be when the zombies invade, I can take heart in knowing I've got that priceless little jewel in my office...waiting for me...and my homemade maple syrup. Oh, but now you might say, "Willie, you're a fool. You told everyone where you've left it, so it will probably be jacked before you can get to it. Muahahahaha!" By who? I've only got like six readers and I know a few of you might have a Zombie Plan, but only a couple of you have one that isn't imaginary. And those people know the most important rule in a post-zombie world...everything is free game.

I'm out. Love, peace and afro grease.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

too bad Samurai pizza cats was a bust! at least BOBOB OBOO BBQ is a good fall back!

Willie said...

Yeah, I tried to watch SPC again with copious amounts of alcohol involved. Still ended up switching over to Bobo.

Post a Comment